- MNA ISD Solutions
- LSR's behavior when multiple ISDs are in the packet
- 06/22: no update.
- 07/06: to send a summary of discussion to WG mailing list.
- 08/10: Text was suggested and authors will get back
- 09/07: additional comments
- to follow up on RLD and MSD limitation
- to work with Joel on addressing NA conflicts
- 09/21: text proposed by Joel but not acked by authors
¶ 1. Update to WG IDs: and to cover discussion points on 06/15:
Owners: editors of IDs
- Requirements ID:
- Possible merge of the requirements and framework document (RTG feedback review)
- 08/10: Tony/Matthew to follow-up
- 09/07: meeting occurred and changes suggested are included in the latest revision of framework draft.
Owner: DETNET Chairs/Greg
- 06/15: Greg is scheduled to give a presentation on July 6, 2023
- 07/06: presentation at mna_in_detnet.pptx.
- 06/15: send an email to BIER WG
- The reason is clear from RFC8296 section 2.1.2.