Most of the issues taken care before WG LC.
One remaining issue is section 6's text for the reserved bits.
OPS-DIR had four concerns:
a. operations and manageability section needs to be added
b. Section 10 application to Network Slicing
- This section to refer to specific sections of the TEAS-NS function that are
c. Section 11 SRv6 and Section 13.4 Applicability to IPv6
- Recommendation to combine these two sections.
d. The following Communities need explantion
- Why is color extended community not used,
- why use mapping community,
- How do these interact with Transport Class Route Target extended community.
- Ketan Talulikar's comments on the draft
- Jeff Haas's comments on the draft
- Why not one solution
2 implementations of all features.