This is the Wiki for the IRTF ICN Research Group (ICNRG).
Börje Ohlman, Dirk Kutscher, Dave Oran
¶ ICNRG Documents and Presentation Material
- RFC 7476 Information-Centric Networking: Baseline Scenarios (was draft-irtf-icnrg-scenarios)
- A document that defines reference baseline scenarios to enable performance comparisons between different approaches.
- RFC 7927 Information-Centric Networking (ICN) Research Challenges (was draft-icnrg-challenges)
- This document describes current research challenges in ICN, including naming, security, routing, system scalability, mobility management, wireless networking, transport services, in-network caching, and network management.
- RFC 7933 Adaptive Video Streaming over ICN (was draft-irtf-icrng-videostreaming)
- A document that describes key issues of video streaming in ICN and considers how the current video streaming should be modified in an ICN architecture.
- RFC 7945 "Information-Centric Networking: Evaluation and Security Considerations" (was draft-irtf-icnrg-evaluation-methodology)
- This document presents a number of considerations regarding evaluating Information-Centric Networking (ICN) and sheds some light on the impact of ICN on network security. It also surveys the evaluation tools currently available to researchers in the ICN area and provides suggestions regarding methodology and metrics.
- RFC 8569 "Content-Centric Networking (CCNx) Semantics "
- This document describes the core concepts of the Content-Centric Networking (CCNx) architecture and presents a network protocol based on two messages: Interests and Content Objects.
- RFC 8609 " Content-Centric Networking (CCNx) Messages in TLV Format "
- This document specifies the encoding of CCNx messages in a TLV packet format, including the TLV types used by each message element and the encoding of each value.
ICN Routing here we list research issues related to ICN routing and related research papers.
For complete list, see https://datatracker.ietf.org/group/icnrg/documents/
¶ ICNRG Design Teams and Side meeting materials
CCNx-TWG Side meetings
1 Chairs’ Presentation Chairs 05 min
2 Recap of Recent FLIC discussion TBD 20 min
3 Update on QoS Treatments Draft Anil Jangam 20 min
4 NDN-based pub/sub system Namseok Ko 30 min
5 NDN-based Blockchain Quang Tung Thai 30 min
6 Producer Anonymity based on Onion Routing Toru Hasegawa 30 min
7 A Data-centric View on the Web of Things Cenk Gündoğan 15 min
8 Other Business all TBD
All agendas, meeting materials and minutes of past ICNRG meetings can be found at: https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/icnrg/meetings
ACM SIGCOMM ICN-2019 Conference
Here we list ICN overview articles and tutorials:
(please contact us if there is something you think should be listed here)
(please contact us if you want to have your project listed here)
Here you can find a listing of ICN evaluation tools and testbeds, please see IcnEvaluationAndTestbeds
Older presentations, drafts that are not part of any meeting proceedings can be found in our archive.
The content of this page was last updated on 2020-11-25. It was migrated from the old Trac wiki on 2023-01-29.