This is a list of potentially interesting CMSs / CRMs / Web frameworks / libraries for implementation of RFC6266.
We should try to identify affected code (ideally with a link to source(s)) for each, as well as the public bug database for each. Eventually we'll raise a polite bug where necessary.
- Django - nothing in Django itself. However:
- rfc6266 implements the sender side and the receiver side
- doesn't address HTTP header fields
- Servlet API
- no specific support for Content-Disposition
- setHeader() doesn't specify how to handle non ISO-8859-1 characters (Tomcat 6 appears to drop the upper bits silently)
- Jersey (JAX-RS)
- movable type
The content on this page was last updated on 2012-02-03. It was migrated from the old Trac wiki on 2022-12-13.